1.In this section are contained information related to the methods of management of the website www.scaleno.com in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult the website.
2.This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural person with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for users interacting with web services, accessible electronically to the address corresponding to the initial page: www.scaleno.com The information is also inspired to the Recommendation n. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the collection of personal data on the Internet, aiming to identify the minimum measures to be implemented towards the persons interested to ensure the fairness and lawfulness of such practices (pursuant to Articles 6, 7, 10 and 11 of Directive 95/46 / EC).
4.The purpose of this document is to provide indication on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of www.scaleno.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5.The information may be subjected to changes due to the introduction of new provisions in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6.If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1.The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data that may be processed as a result of using the website internet and any other data used for the provision of services related to the Web, Marketing and advertising all.
2.With regards to this website, the controller and the data processor is: the Legal Representative of SCALENO Srl, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Place data protection
The processing related to the web services offered by this website (physically situated on servers connected to the network at an external provider) are carried out at the headquarters of the data controller and are only handled by duly authorized processors. No data resulting from the web services is communicated or disseminated to external structures or external subjects, except the case of occasional maintenance operations and unless the communication is imposed by legal obligations or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of user requests.
III – DATA PROCESSED
Methods of Data Processing
1.As all websites, also this website makes use of log files in which are stored in an automated manner the information collected during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the website;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor and of exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2.The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the website and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the controller.
3.For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage. to the website itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification of the user, but only for the purposes of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the controller. Given the nature of the treatment, appropriate and preventive safety measures are adopted and implemented in addition to the minimum according to the provisions of art. 31 of the Code. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is recommended to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.The information that users of the site will believe to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability regarding possible violations of the law.
Purposes of personal data processing
1.The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
2.In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is about information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but that by their true nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to finding of responsibility in case of hypothetical cybercrimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at the status the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e- mail to the addresses indicated on this website as well as the compilation of any forms, involves the acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests or information relating to promotions and commercial operations carried out by the data controller, as well as any other personal data included in the email.
IV – RIGHTS OF THE USER
1.The Article. 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights
- existence of the right of the interested to request from the controller access to personal data, their update, the rectification, the integration, or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object, for legitimate reasons to processing as well as the right to data portability; The site www.scaleno.com therefore intends to inform the user on the:
- existence of the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- existence of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
2.Requests may be sent to the data controller or, alternatively, using the model provided for by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
3.Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Supervisor, as the authority responsible for monitoring the data processing in the Italian State
4.For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
V – SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1.This website processes the users data in a lawful and fair manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Data Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2.In addition to the controller, in certain cases, some categories of employees involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the data.
VI – AMENDMENTS TO THE DOCUMENT
1.This document, published at the address:
2.It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3.Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4.The document was updated on 29 May 2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
In accordance with Section 122 and Section 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Privacy Code)
Scaleno S.r.l. Via Sierra Nevada, 1B, 00144 Rome – Italy; e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, as Data Controller informs you about cookies used by this website (the “Website”) and about data collected by them.
Scaleno S.r.l. delegates to specific data processors and persons in charge of the processing, internal or external, one or more technical and organisational activities connecting processing of personal data.
Complete and updated list of data processors is available upon request to Scaleno S.r.l. to be sent at the above address.
What are cookies and which cookies are used by the Website
A cookie is a small electronic document (a string of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser and memorized by the browser, i.e. the navigation settings program (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome). Cookies are a mean of providing information between the web server and the browser and are used for a variety of purposes. In particular the Website use the following types of Cookies:
- “Technical cookies” needed for the proper operation of the Site and for satisfy the user’s requests: e.g. session cookies for multimedia content, authentication cookies to have access to limited Website’s sections; these cookies are session cookie and so they remain in the terminal only during navigation and they are not used for commercial purposes.
- “Analysis cookies” cookies that collect information about Website use: these information are acquired for mere informative purposes, they are not matched with identity of the user, and they are used to identify parts of the Website that are visited most often with function to give useful and more interesting information to the users. These information are IP addresses of users’ terminal equipment, addresses of the requested resources by the Website (e.g. visited web page), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the type of browser used and other technical parameters. These cookies are persistent cookies and so they remain in the terminal for a period of two years. Data acquired through these cookies are also memorized and used by Scaleno S.r.l.
- Advertising and profiling cookies aimed at direct marketing purpose: It is a cookie that is installed in the users’ terminal giving information about visited pages and about resources requested by the user, allowing to segment users and provide promotional and other targeted information. These data could be combined with the user name, for instance in the case of it is registered and have access to the site with its credential. These cookies are persistent cookies and so they remain in the terminal for a period of two years.
- Third party cookies for social network interaction and particularly Facebook: These cookies are installed in a user computer in order to consent to the social network to identify the members when they interact with the plugins.
User can directly at any time and without any formalities exercise his rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Privacy Law (Legislative Decree No. 196/2003) and therefore obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, know content and origin of them, check their exactness or ask for their integration, updating, correction, deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or blockage of data processed unlawfully and to oppose in any case for legitimate reasons to its treatment contacting Scaleno S.r.l. at the above addresses.